10. Januar 2010

Bad hair day, spent under a bobble cap

While many people worried about Daisy, I worried about my very bad hair day.

And decided to hide under my bobble cap while hiking in the High Fens. Beautiful day, super quiet and nice until we met the cross-country skiers.

Who were not so very pleased to meet us either. Which had nothing to do with my bobble cap, but supposedly I look like a track destroyer who needs to be told right away what not to do. With a menacing stare.

I am not a skiing-track destroyer. Not at all. Must be my dangerous looks.








Kommentare:

  1. :o)

    Ich wünsche dir einen guten Start in eine wundervolle Woche!

    Not everyday is a bad hair day ;o)

    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Kirstin

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Nach der Pudelmütze gab es auch viel weniger bad hair, es lag alles hübsch an und nix stand mehr in komische Richtungen ab... :-)

    AntwortenLöschen