27. Dezember 2010

Find me online

For quite a while, I had been thinking that it would be great to have one place online where my different identities could get together. And I have found it:

About.me is the perfect place for collecting your content streams and identities in ONE place. No more You could find me here, and here, and here, but: find me at about.me/cati. Great. It is such a cool idea and also easy to use and I was done with my profile in no time.



So if you have the need to get yourself together: do it. And let me know where I can find you.

Kommentare:

  1. Bekomme ich schon mal ein Autogramm, damit ich vorbereitet bin, wenn du dann veröffentlicht bist?!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Klar, ich lass einfach das Datum weg, dann mekrt es nicht mal jemand... :-)

    AntwortenLöschen