- You can't remember what to wear in THAT weather.
- You can't remember where you put your running shoes.
- You find your running shoes behind the old shoes set aside for gardening. And you don't even have a garden.
- Your muscles can't remember the required movements.
- You are looking forward to seeing a red pedestrian light. And you feel like breaking down sobbing whenever you see a green one.
- You can think of so many other activities you'd enjoy more. Like staying in bed.
And thank you, osteopath, for all the magic back healing you have been doing. I will forever shower you with gardenias. Or sweaters, if you like.