11. September 2011

Blogs I like: Two Peas & their Pod

I came across Two Peas & Their Pod via their story of how they remodeled their kitchen. And I think, not even so deep inside, I am jealous of that kitchen.

The author says about her blog:
I’m Maria and my husband is Josh. We share a love of cooking, baking, and entertaining. We enjoy creating recipes that are simple, fresh, and family friendly. Join us in our culinary adventures-our kitchen is always open!
And by that I don't think "open to grab and run". Too bad. So I am left with reading about the never-complicated recipes they create in their kitchen. I especially like how she writes about where the recipe came from, life-wise. I enjoy reading about how certain moods made it into recipes and how people are inspired by such different things, And good for us: every recipe comes in a ready-to-print version which you can print and file for later reference or download and save as a zip-file. How convenient. And all the yummy food is alway accompanied by pictures that could come out of a cookbook right away. Really nice.

See what I mean?


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen